Teamwork, commitment, and fun.
The objective of the middle school athletic program is to provide students in Grades 5 through 8 with multiple opportunities to participate in organized athletics. Our program is designed to develop individual skills, encourage personal responsibility, and increase confidence in physical abilities while fostering social and emotional development.
Given that athletes of this age participate at levels of differing abilities, talent, and experience, we have designed an athletic program to allow all interested and committed students to participate through a no-cut policy.
French American International School competes in the Bay Area Interscholastic Athletic League as well as the Catholic Youth Organization. Participation in both leagues allows French American the flexibility to field more teams at the most appropriate competitive levels. Under the guidance of experienced and inspiring coaches, interested and committed students can discover strengths in new sports and raise their level of play through practices, conditioning, and team play.
- MS-BV Red Basketball (8-1 CYO)
- MS-BV Blue Basketball (8-8 CYO)
- MS-GV Basketball (winter)
- MS-BJV Red Basketball (7-2 CYO)
- MS-BJV Blue Basketball (7-6 CYO)
- MS-GJV Basketball (winter)
- MS-B6 Red Basketball (6-1 CYO)
- MS-B6 Blue Basketball (6-8 CYO)
- MS-G6 Basketball (winter)
- MS-B5 Blue Basketball (5-6 CYO)
- MS-B5 Red Basketball (5-3 CYO)
- MS-G5/6 Soccer