Welcome to the team!
It is with great excitement that we welcome you to International High School. You are now part of a strong tradition of excellence both in the classroom and in athletics. We are looking forward to your participation in our thriving athletic program. You can count on all of us in the Athletic Department for any guidance and support you may need.
2019-20 Save the Dates
Saturday, May 16, 2020: 12th Annual Athletic Awards Night- all student-athletes and their families are invited to join us at 6:30 pm in the Jaguar Den to celebrate a fantastic year in interscholastic athletics.
2020-21 Save the Dates
Monday, August 10, 2020: First day of Women's Volleyball and Men's Soccer Evaluations.
Monday, August 17, 2020: Fall Athletic Leadership Retreat - Fall sport student- athletes are expected to report to the International High School gym at 8 am for the first day of the Athletics Leadership Retreat. From there, we will bus to Baker Beach for a day filled of fun, yet challenging activities. This day will set you up for a successful year as an International student-athlete. This is also the first day of Women's Tennis and Men's and Women's Cross Country.
Monday, November 2, 2020: First day of Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball and Women's Soccer.
Monday, February 8, 2021: First day of Men's and Women's Badminton, Baseball, Women's Lacrosse, Men's and Women's Swimming, Men's Tennis, Men's and Women's Track & Field, Men's Volleyball.
Sign Up to Play for Your Sports
Here's our step-by-step guide to playing a sport.
- Make the choice to get involved! We are an inclusive program. We don't make cuts at International, and we typically offer multiple team levels.
- Sign up and create a profile on Family ID. (FAMILY ID to be updated for 2020-21 Sports.
- Submit your yearly doctor's physical.
- Submit your annual uniform deposit ($500 check made out to International HS, post-dated for 6/1/2021). This check is merely a deposit and a promise that uniforms will be returned at the conclusion of the season in good condition and in a timely manner. We shred the checks at the end of the year.
- Check your team page for the season schedule.
- Attend open gyms and get in shape. Look Below for Off-Season Opportunities.
- Purchase team gear. Fill out this form (or email order) to email@example.com and pay by check or cash. Gear can be picked up at morning break or lunch.
- Check The PASSPORT to PLAY to make sure you're cleared to play. (NEW PASSPORT TO PLAY for 20-21 to be updated soon)
Please note, all summer and off-season opportunities are subject to change. We are consistently monitoring best health practices and local guidelines regarding the return to play process. As of now, we are planning to be open, but please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have specific questions.
Open Gym Opportunities: all open gym opportunities are optional, but encouraged if you are in town and available for all skill levels
Seasons of Sport