Welcome to the team!
It is with great excitement that we welcome you to International High School. You are now part of a strong tradition of excellence both in the classroom and in athletics. We are looking forward to your participation in our thriving athletic program. You can count on all of us in the Athletic Department for any guidance and support you may need.
Sign Up to Play for Your Sports
Here's our step-by-step guide to playing a sport.
- Make the choice to get involved! We are an inclusive program. We don't make cuts at International, and we typically offer multiple team levels.
- Sign up and create a profile on Family ID.
- Submit your yearly doctor's physical.
- NEW FOR 2021: Submit Co-Curricular Agreement.
- Submit your annual uniform deposit ($500 check made out to International HS, post-dated for 6/1/2021). This check is merely a deposit and a promise that uniforms will be returned at the conclusion of the season in good condition and in a timely manner. We shred the checks at the end of the year.
- Check your team page for the season schedule.
- Attend open gyms and get in shape. Look Below for Off-Season Opportunities.
- Purchase team gear. Fill out this form (or email order) to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay by check or cash. Gear can be picked up at morning break or lunch.
- Check The PASSPORT to PLAY to make sure you're cleared to play.
Seasons of Sport