The spring season is starting very soon! Badminton, Baseball, Women's Lacrosse, Men's Tennis, Swimming, Track & Field, Men's Volleyball start on Monday, February 7th! Make sure you're cleared to play!
SIGN UP TODAY! It's very important to understand roster numbers for logistical planning purposes.
- If you already played a sport this year, and want to participate in the spring, PLEASE check the Passport to Play to ensure your correct spring sport is declared. If it's blank or your preference has changed, email DAVID your spring choice as soon as possible. You're already cleared and we can simply add you to that roster.
- If you're only participating in a sport this spring, please sign up on FamilyID as soon as possible. You can submit your physical via email attachment later. We need to finalize numbers asap.
All student-athletes must be cleared with their FamilyID registration and current physical to participate in high school athletics (ie before 2/7).
- Make the choice to get involved! We don't make cuts at International, and we offer multiple team levels.
- Sign up and create a profile on Family ID
- Submit your yearly doctor's physical. Please attach your physical to the FamilyID profile or email as an attachment to Assistant Athletic Director, David Henriquez.
- Check your team page for the season schedule. Practices schedules are being finalized, but all student-athletes can expect to have a 5 day a week commitment in the afternoons/evenings. Track & Field, Volleyball will have Saturday commitments as well.
- Purchase team gear. Please fill out and attach or email order to Assistant Athletic Director, David Henriquez.
- Check The PASSPORT to PLAY to make sure you're cleared to play.
There is a lot of information for those joining a team. Feel free to email us (Sara and/or David) to get you started. No question is too big or too small. We are here to help!
SPRING SEASON INFORMATION NIGHT