Steps to Apply for International High School
All applications begin with the Ravenna portal, our online application site that helps you track your application progress, register for events, submit your application and view admission decisions. It's easy to create your Ravenna account.
Registration for admission events and tours for the 2024-25 academic year is now open. Please register through your Ravenna account.
- High School Open House #1 - Sunday, September 24 | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- High School Open House #2 - Sunday, October 22 | 10 am - 1:00 pm
- Affording French American + International PK-12 - Wednesday, November 8 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- High School Open House #3 - Wednesday, December 6 | 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Belonging and Inclusion Evening PK-12 - Thursday, January 11 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Below, you will find our admission process laid out step-by-step. You will also find more details on Ravenna. With any questions, please feel welcome to reach out to us.
International will not require any standardized test scores for students applying for the 23-24 academic year.
Here's an outline of our admission timeline:
September 2023: Admission process begins.
September-December: Explore and attend events.
October-January: Student interviews.
January 9, 2024: Application Deadline.
January 9, 2024: Financial Aid Application Deadline.
March 15, 2024 (4pm): Decisions Released on Ravenna.
March 21, 2024 (12pm): Enrollment contract deadline for financial aid recipients.
March 22, 2024 (12pm): Enrollment contract deadline.
Please visit the Ravenna portal for more information.
International collaborates with the Bay Area Admissions Directors. You can read about our Principles of Good Practice here.