Thank you for joining us at the Festival of Arts last night. It was great to see you explore all the fantastic artworks students worked on and I hope you have had as much fun as them.
News and reflections from the Maternelle, our early learning center.
As part of our science curriculum at the Maternelle, students explore the world of living: what is a living thing? what does a living thing need to be alive, to grow?
As you read in Melinda's note yesterday, improving data for COVID has prompted SFDPH to make masks optional in schools beginning this weekend.
As mentioned on our February 12th Pandemic Communication, after the break, all students will need to present a negative test completed within 24 hours of returning to school.
- Believes in a multilingual, inquiry-based, differentiated, and nurturing education.
- Strives to tailor each child's school experience to their needs and to bring their potential to light.
- Graduated from the Sorbonne Nouvelle with a Bachelors' Degree in English, from INALCO with a Bachelor's Degree in Khmer language and civilizations, and from the University of Grenoble with a Bachelor's Degree in French as a Foreign Language.
- Worked in international schools and French institutes in South Korea, China, and the United States.
- Always inspired by William Butler Yeats: "Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire".