Move-up day was very special for all of our students as they had a chance to discover their future environment by going in the different yards, classrooms, and get a feel of what the next grade looks like.
News and reflections from the Maternelle, our early learning center.
Our first group of Kindergarteners arrived safe at Slide Ranch and already have had so much fun. They have been busy discovering the tents on their campground, doing activities, eating bread and cheese they made, and getting to know the nature around them. The s'mores are about to start!
Writing during the Maternelle years can be… messy and fun! The goal is to help children understand how writing works in both French and English, that it connects in meaningful ways to reading, and that it communicates information through words and symbols.
A special thank you to all of the parent volunteers for organizing Teacher Appreciation Week events. We have a passionate team who give their best every single day to guide children and help them learn. Your support is greatly appreciated!
- Aims to put students in control of their own learning while motivating their critical thinking, intellectual exploration, and creativity.
- Believes firmly in the benefits of inter-culturalism and collaboration with students, teachers, and families.
- Received her teaching certificate from the Académie de Montpellier.
- Worked as a teacher and an administrator for many years in France, Texas, and New York.
- Worked with handicapped students before coming to the United States.